Sunday, January 30, 2005

Would you come over for lunch???....

Its been a quiet weekend visiting some unfortunate friends in Delhi who made what can only be described as social harakiri by inviting me over for lunch and then watch in mute horror as they bore witness to the grand spectacle that my apetetite proved to be. I didn't utter a single word of appreciation to the saintly soul who cooked the food nor did I speak during my hour long marathon when my hands were strugglingto keep pace with my digestive systems. But I guess they would understand - I stay in a hostel...the perenial excuse for boorish behavior, absence of table manners (or for that matter, manners) and the extra levels of testestrone(if you r in an all guys dorm).
What do you do if you want a girl to run naked through a boys hostel safely?
SPREAD OUT HOME FOOD IN THE MESS.

The only other significant event was a bunch of newbies at ICICI trying out a pilot project at FMS of payment through mobile phones at all shops in North Campus.I was stunned that so many guys had turned up when I realized they were doling out 1000+ bucks toeveryone just try out the experiment.There is an near orgasmic pleasure in getting things for free and I think its an Indian disease...:)
God works in strange ways they say. Well, good work, sir and thank you.
That covers my expenses for the Nike Cap and MR book I needed to buy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home