Friday, December 17, 2004

I am jealous

There are very very few guys in the world I would love to be. I think the list starts with Harsha Bhogle and has one or two more have-it-all studs I have known. Partly because I have an over inflated impression of myself and partly because I think I have been fairly lucky in life.Today the list grew to add one more. There was this guy who had come to make a presentation about his company which was basically a start up doing high end analytical work for Lehmann,GS in India and a lot of other great clients. The guy had an awesome personality, could walk into any modelling assignment in Paris and make a good living out of it, and was brilliant in his presentation skills. By the way, he happened to pass out of Wharton and worked for more than seven years in Lehmann and the erstwhile Arthur Anderson. All the guys agreed that if his girlfriend was not a super model, he was the biggest underperformer in the world..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home